Plico will pay local businesses a flat fee for every standard, repeatable efficient installation. Each standard installation* includes:
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels
- DC cabling
- AC supply from switchboard
- AC backup circuit to switchboard
- Backup and grid CB in switchboard
- CT meter
- Data cable to router, and
- Inverter and DC-linked batteries
Support from Plico
To help support your business, Plico will provide:
- All marketing assistance, including providing your business with a full install pipeline
- All sales support, including after sales service at level 1 and 2
- All PV modules, racking, inverter, batteries and installers electrical kit
- All Western Power and Synergy approvals
Indicative design (roof layout, subject to CEC Design approval)
- Single Line Diagrams and cable diagram
- An operations centre that allows us to see the installs and support customers maintain and service their assets for life
It’s that easy!
If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a registered Plico Installer, please complete the form provided and someone will be in touch.
“We’ve been completing solar installations for the past 3 years we have a real passion for renewable energy and energy storage. As an installer I pride myself on my workmanship and see the Plico model being a great way for people to enter the PV and Battery Storage market. After completing an install through another electrical contractor I like the products and they way Plico operate.”
If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a registered Plico Energy Installer, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch.
*If there is a variation (i.e. a switchboard upgrade is required), the installer will be required to negotiate and agree this with the household directly.