Join the Plico Movement
From $36.50 per week, create and consume your own energy thanks to our battery-driven Virtual Power Plant
Become a Plico Installer
Plico Energy began by the people, for the people. We believe the future of Australia’s energy grid should be in the hands of the community, and not the few.
Community is the cornerstone of our business. From giving households the opportunity to create and consume their own energy, to helping to create a better future for generations to come. We believe in everyday people have an active role in helping save our planet.
We’re also passionate about engaging local businesses to roll-out our solar battery solution installations. Using local businesses has a two-fold effect:
- We are living our Community values by employing local businesses who are integral to their community, and
- Income generated stays within the community
We’re currently looking for like-minded CEC Accredited Electricians who want to join our Plico Movement.
Plico will pay local businesses a flat fee for every standard, repeatable efficient installation. Each standard installation* includes:
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) panels
- DC cabling
- AC supply from switchboard
- AC backup circuit to switchboard
- Backup and grid CB in switchboard
- CT meter
- Data cable to router, and
- Inverter and DC-linked batteries
Support from Plico
To help support your business, Plico will provide:
- All marketing assistance, including providing your business with a full install pipeline
- All sales support, including after sales service at level 1 and 2
- All PV modules, racking, inverter, batteries and installers electrical kit
- All Western Power and Synergy approvals
- Indicative design (roof layout, subject to CEC Design approval)
- Single Line Diagrams and cable diagram
- An operations centre that allows us to see the installs and support customers maintain and service their assets for life
It’s that easy!
If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a registered Plico Energy Installer, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch.
*If there is a variation (i.e. a switchboard upgrade is required), the installer will be required to negotiate and agree this with the household directly.